Diplom-Sozialpädagoge, born`58, married, two children, studied social pedagogy at the FH Fulda majored in adult and curative education after a technical vocational training.
- systemic consulting training at „eurosysteam“, Heidelberg
- Open Space Facilitator at Harrison Owen, Vienna
- OPQ 32 at shl, Hamburg
- Change Management (Prof. Albert Angehrn (Insead), Copenhagen)
- Project Management (ESI (PMI), Frankfurt)
Mr Bizer has longstanding consulting- and management-experiences in globally active corporations. He was responsible for the global talent management segment in an automotive group, designed and implemented essential HR-processes and tools during a strategic merger between two automotive supply companies. Profund know-how in strategic HR-topics combined with operational knowledge results in a broad and experienced background which can be used effectively in worldwide consulting-projects.
Mr Gerhard Bizer supports the INFO GmbH – Institute for Organisations as a consultant and coach with the focus on ‘strategic personell- and leadership-development’ since 2004.
- Leadership training for different management levels (juniors to Top-Management)
- Implementation of performance reviews
- Coaching for professionals and managers in personal and occupational development-topics
- Implement HR-instruments: Talent Management, Performance & Potential Portfolio, Succession Planning, Competency Model, Recruiting Strategies, 360°, HRIS, etc
- Strategic panel discussions about potentials and succession
- Plan and roll-out international Development Programs
- Support change initiatives
- "Life is more- leading people in organisations to the development of their full potential"