The systematic development of key competences among the executives and employees is largely established as an important part of a future oriented business development. In reference to changed environmental and business situations, it is the adaptability, flexibility, and the life-long learning that is critical for success. The quality of training primarily depends on a high transference into practice.
In addition to preparation and post processing of all training courses, it is important for us to implement targeted courses, to agree upon clear learning objectives in advance and to have state-of-the-art training courses in reference to contents and methods, as well as to secure the transformation support at the workplace by making the appropriate arrangements.
INFO GmbH has developed a special guideline “ABC of Lasting Success” which we use to secure the transferred performance of our training measures.
Due to our interdisziplinary team of consultants / trainers we cover an interesting spectrum of about 60 different training and education measures for numerous target groups. Most courses can be held in English. The main focus of our training programmes are in the following areas:
- Teamdevelopment, Teamleadercoaching
- Communication/Conflict resolution
- Self management
- Facilitation techniques
- Presentation techniques
- Project management
- Supervising apprentices
- Observer training
- High percentage of acquired knowledge put into practice by using the training concept “ABC of Lasting Success”
- Attractive spectrum of training courses for key competences all from one source
- Free review upon request of your existing training offers and if necessary a focused proposal for complementation / changes for the various target groups
- Trainings exclusively held by experienced trainers with a high standard of quality
Primary Application Situation
Executive and employee, different functional and target groups according to results of internal /external needs assessment, revision or complementing existing qualification programmes.